We provide ongoing support in situations of unemployment in collaboration with our partners. This support includes: Health assessments, diagnosis support and occupational health support, to help you overcome any health-related barriers to work and training.
• Support with key employment skills, like CV writing and interviewing
• Taster days and work experience in a range of industries
• Help with managing your money, including accounts that accommodate Sharia law
• Focused support for communities with particular needs, such as the Eastern European population
• Work clubs in libraries to offer one-to-one support with job searching
• Confidence building courses
• Childcare support, so you can attend the courses that best fit your needs
• Vocational training courses offering qualifications. These include female-only courses where needed
Each individual is different, so throughout the process of building your support package, you’ll receive one-to-one support from a support worker. Together, you’ll build a plan which takes your individual needs, goals and challenges into account.